Risk management, beyond identifying potential risks, analyzing them and taking action, aims to avoid any minimal physical harm to the person and the vehicle. There are different risk factors, which together make up a complex series of situations that must be dealt with individually through prevention and action programs.
A Social Network for Risk Management
All customers share their driving experiences and an artificial intelligence technology database evaluates the risk exposure of all our customers. All customers share their driving experiences and an artificial intelligence technology database evaluates the risk exposure of all our customers.
Navisaf designed Life Circle for the safety inspection of the vehicle before the daily operation and throughout the day, which allows for visual review of the specific components of the vehicle and its environment, which are also virtually confirmed by the operator through a mobile application.
• Easy installation, wireless solution.
• Minimum maintenance, autonomy greater than 3 years on the sensor.
• Integration with satellite tracking devices (Digital outputs).
Electronic system for maximum speed control in vehicles with gasoline, diesel, gas engines. As the driver reaches the set speed limit, the system initiates a control action to prevent speeding. To avoid possible engine shutdown during speed control, the system checks revolutions per minute (RPMs) by disabling the control when a value below the configured threshold is detected.
• Easy installation.
• Communication via Bluetooth.
• Predictive function.
Seat Belt Sensor
Wireless system for detecting and monitoring the use of seat belts during operation. Designed to complement driver and passenger safety.
• 4-year autonomy (8 hours of daily use).
• Bluetooth BLE wireless communication. Coverage of 4 meters.
• Proximity sensor (magnetic).
• Reduced size. Maximum dimensions of 36x36x15 mm.
• Standalone receiver or integration with Speed Governor device.
Need help from one of our experts?
Contact us and we'll get in touch shortly!